Saturday, November 15, 2014

10 Months

It is the most perfect November day, cold but bright with sunshine, and we've spent almost every moment together.  We went to breakfast at Toast, where you flirted with the servers (especially the one that makes faces at you from across the room), and we took you to the park where you crawled in the leaves.  You're napping now, tired from an already big day, and probably (always, probably) teething.

This week, you said "bye" to the checkout lady at Target.  You took your first tiny step (and I was THERE!  I was there!!).  You've been going through a sleeping phase and were waking up early and having trouble going to sleep at night (but we think you've sorted through that).  You discovered balloons.  You danced every time you heard music or a beat.  You ate aloo ghobi and black bean burgers and pureed pumpkin and oranges.  You played hide and seek with me in the evenings.  You learned how to give me a toy when asked.

Today, you're a huge, glorious, ten months old.  Your daddy and I love you to pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment